Friday, January 30, 2009

g

Hm, so today, or rather yesterday, was my second day of school. It was much better than my first class and I really enjoyed them all. My HIST professor is some character (: I really like him though. My Mathematics professor is so cute. She's so tiny and very helpful. This guy sitting next to me, his name is Loren something, wasn't even paying attention and kept asking me wtf was going on; but he was a funny person. Then next HCOM :( I was dreading it but Dr. Dawkins is really nice. She's a young Prof./Doctor from NY. I just have "oh shit, I'm going to have to do two speeches soon" statement running through my head :\ Then my PHIL class was eh. She went by the lecture pretty fast but she's super nice as well. And oh man, I love my AMST teacher like my HIST teacher :) he's so cute too! I thought he was gay but he isn't :( I love gay people<33 He's married and his wife is a HS teacher. He makes AMST so interesting, but I love anything dealing with histories so I was already interested.So woo! 4 day weekend. I'm going to have a 4 day weekend forever haha :) Lucky me. Kinda. I'm so DEAD after 6.5 hours of school; even if it's only twice a week. I'm kinda mad. I just found out they boosted the amount of units undergrads could take and by then I couldnt find anymore classes to boost up my unit % oh well.

My room is almost done! I'm just waiting on a new dresser, floor lamp, alarm clock and bed sheets. I want to re paint and re carpet too though but that's major deniro! I'm burning cash like no other man. But Gun just keeps putting money into my Wells Fargo accnt -_- He swears just because I don't have a job I can't make ends meet! What a sugar daddy I have HAHA :) <3 Oh how I miss that boy so! I can't wait to see him! I love me some Gun Phansuwon :D I hope he doesn't get me anything for Valentines Day. I don't need anything anymore. My dad was joking and said in the future tell Gun to buy me this piece of furniture I was looking at (we were television shopping though HAHA and I saw this cute dinning room set? wow what womanly instincts are developing inside of me? -_-) because Gun "always" gives me "whatever I want." I guess in some ways that's true. If he asks me what I want, I tell him and it magically appears in my hands. It's just how Gun is. He's so terribly sweet and wants to give me everything he can. I hate it when retarded people are like "Yeah Gun you're whipped." And I noticed it's mostly guys who AREN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP. It's entirely different when youre in a relationship. It's not called being whipped it's called loving your significant other and trying to give him/her the world. And I do the same (or what I can cause I'm not a zillionaire like Gun :( sad). I try my hardest to put them dimples on his face :)

I decided to post pictures everytime I do a post?



cutie gun and fatty roxy <3

1. It's amazing how my thoughts have changed towards you.
2. You're such a hypocrite; what happened?!