Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SHIT, MAN.

Man, first day back and I'm not a happy camper. So woke up 6ish and left my house 7:15ish and before that I had to scrape off freaking ICE off my car. So yadayada got there and it was freezing. I really like my first two classes. The professors are funny and very chill and i ratemyprof them and everyone says theyre easy-a's. So after that went DOWNHILL. I freaking HATE my HCOM class. Everyone in their are fking ricers or bros. And it's a speech class so I already hated it when I had registered for it. Then my PHIL class was like a bore. And I saw online that she's a really easy teacher too though so I'll stick to it. Then lastly was my AMST class. I think the dude might be gay. But He's pretty chill too. I just hate the fact that I'm going to be there so late -_- So yeah, all my prof./doctors are girls except my first and last class. I'm just totally dreading my HCOM class. I have massive stage freight :( sometimes. I was so frustrated about it and still am. I wish Gun was here to make me feel better. He always knows how to. But I'm about to webcam with him and he always know's when I'm having an off day.

The redecorating of my room is still continuing btw. It's a work in progress (: I'm watcing Devil Wears Prada while waiting for Gun too. But I have some reading to do for my AMST class.

But anyway, I also went to Target today and got some Rubios. But Alice is craving for some Tea Rush so going down to get it tomorrow!

Stepdads birthday tomorrow. Need to buy presents and need to think on Guns vday presents!

P.S

I forgot to say that some guy hit a truck parked next to alices car outside and the impact pushed the truck into the rear end of alices car. not even 10 minutes that i was home and we hear her siren go off and she ran like frking LIGHTNING to her car. but thankfully it wasn't that bad at all. she got the trucks licenses plate frame tattooed on her car HAHA and few scratches and like a bolt that was holding the trucks licenses frame was also imprinted onto her car. the truck that the guy hit (gardeners truck LOL) busted a light in the back and the fender. and the car that hit the truck that hit her car was a a pt cruiser and the guy said he was blinded by the sun.



they got their buddy to tow the pt for them with his truck. HOW LEGIT IS THAT?

there will be, im lazy atm., more pictures in my livejournal. i have all my juicy stuff there i update it A LOT!

No comments: