Friday, January 23, 2009

frustration

MAN, i forgot how to add music on here :( Like wtf it keeps asking me the damn playlist #? WTF. This is what I get for using my Livejournal more ;\

So on myspace I added some back in the day pictures HAHA freaking Dennis' comment on Rogers baby picture. It's just a temp. album I was looking in myold photobucket and found them and I couldn't stop cracking up so I had to post 'em. I have more and I'm sure Tony has way more than me.

I was really close to washing my car earlier this week, good thing I didn't :)

This is my dog at my dads house:






He's so cute and has a long ass body lol. He's still a wetter too though :( He just pee'd on my bed -_- everytime he gets excited or scared he pee's.


MAN I START SCHOOL TUESDAY?! Gay.

No comments: