Tuesday, January 20, 2009

cutestuff

So awhile back someone made a fake facebook accnt for Gun. Funny huh? But it was all in like Thai and shit. I'm pretty damn good at hacking so I hacked into this accnt and the email that was used for it. I srsly don't even know how I do it, but I did (if you ever need me to hack, i gotchu!). Anyway, it was "Gun" like talking all dirty to his cousins. So I knew it was Gun but I asked him anyway and he was like "wtf is that?" And he got really mad, like really mad. Because he thought I was going to think he was some weird psycho person. So he called his dad and his dad and his people traced the email accnt to Gun's cousins computer LOL. Oh God, that's just so funny. Anyway on facebook "Gun" was talking about like partying and drinking a drugs and shit and it's so funny cause fucking LOOK at Gun. He's never even touched base with any of that stuff. So anyway, Gun was really pissed that his cousin did this (his cousins name is Ice, weird). Gun was so mad he was cussing like a sailor and hitting windows LOL. Of all the years I've been with him I've never seen him get so incredible hulk on me. So legally, the main house his family lives in in Thailand is under his name (his grandpa put it under his name) and his uncle, Ice's dad, lived in that house with his dad and grandma so Gun told his dad to kick them out LOL like wtf?! But of course, his dad was really pissed off too that Ice did this to Gun to try and strain the families (by saying dirty stuff to his cousins). So today, like right now. I got an email from papa Phansuwon saying all this stuff like how he's ashamed of his family and sorry to me and stuff(?) It was weird but some cutestuff. He even signed it with his name and under his name was VICE PRESIDENT. I think it was one of those signature shit that you can do on Yahoo! LOL.

Anyway, it was all funny. I felt sad for him needing to email me because it really didn't implement me in anyway. After knowing and being with someone so long, you kind of know what he/she is capable of. Gun is too much of a- what's the word?- gentelman? does that work?- to cheat on me or any other girl for that matter. Gun is just not capable of being a cheater.

I'm pondering on whether or not I should email his dad back. I don't want to hurt his feelings and not. But I don't want to seem like his son's weird-o girlfriend who's emailing him HAHA. Although, he was rather fond of me and my taking the time to learn Thai for him when I met him at my hs graduation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazay interestang blog enteray!