So, we're switching our isp. And the guy just came. It's freaking 930AM dude. I wasn't suppose to wake for another hour an a half and even then I wouldn't have gotten much sleep :( I have a terrible case of insomnia. Sleep deprivation, is not my best friend! Anyway, so I decided to take the time to one-up the invisible halo on top of my head not only by remembering to post in here AND back up my files on my laptop AND finally transfer music from my old computer to my laptop! Damn, isn't anyone proud of me? Like I freaking put in a DVD+R into my CD-Rom and BAM! And now I have to do the same with my desktop and turn my itunes files into data files :) Mhm, that's whats up!
GOD. My stepdad just informed that when they give me my new isp/tv provier shit all my stuff on my tivo will be GONE. WTF dude. This is terrible. I have movies saved onto my tivo :( God, I'm sad now. And I have to go write down what I record or else I'll forget -_- And AND on my desktop I deleted quicktime (STUPID) and it won't open iTunes so I'm re-downloading it right now and it needs to hurry up incase my internet goes for now!
Anyway.. gotta keep myself busy till Gun comes. I'm plenty busy now -_- sadsadsad.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment