Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WOW. Like I don't remember how to change my music on this blogspot. Can we say.. FAIL? Yes. Whatever though :(

I just baked cookies out of scrap. My sweet tooth is really strong right now ha. So Gun left on Sunday :( sadsad. He started school today too. I don't even start school till next Tuesday -_- Yes Tuesday. I only go to school Tuesdays and Thursdays :P suckawhat? And I'm taking the most credits they allow me to take. So basically, I start school from 8:30AM - 3:45PM. Not bad, not bad at all!

So today.. boring a fuck. All I did was read Go Ask Alice. It's a diary of an anonymous girl and her experiences with drugs. It's ok so far. It's suppose to be hella good but it isn't even that good yet. I read pretty fast so I had to slow pace myself. The books only around 250p(?) and I can finish that in less than an hour. Srsly. I finished the Twilight series in a week too. I love those books :) Theyre so cute! Ever since I got done, I was fascinated with reading. I hardly ever read till now. It'll probably stop when I start school and shit though. But I have two more books Gun bought me after Go Ask Alice. I have Marked and Blue Bloods. I doubt any of them can be as good as the Twilight series are.

So we switched to verizon and i got a new dvr box but I don't have recording on it so my step dad called and got me the recording box but it hasn't came yet and those fuckers d/c my tv right when my step dad called. How stupid are they just to d/c my tv on the spot instead of waiting for me to install the new box? So the tv in my room hasn't worked since like.. Thursday?

I'm getting new furniture for my room.
I washed my car. I hate the color of my corolla. When they asked me a few years back what color car I wanted I said graphite and they got SILVER. I hate silver colored cars :( I want a black or gunsmoke or some dark color! But who am I to complain! I love my S type.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOl S TYPE!
SUPErrrrrrrrrrr

Brittany J said...

what's wrong with my type-s :( besides its silveRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

my friend likes fucking with type s corollas when he sees them LOL

Brittany J said...

i know i remember i read that blog LOLLL