Oh, how I love him. I've been feeling like crap lately because of school. College has seriously taken a toll on me :\ So gun came over today around 10AM, woke me up ;( but that's ok. We watched 27 dresses and 300 LOL. Then he made me lunch and bought me chocolate hazelnut gelato, my favorite <33 And, he bought me a dozen roses as well; with balloons too! Then we watched the 1996 version of Romeo + Juliet.
Yesterday, we went shopping. And I bought my valentines day outfit! Well, I'm just missing some cute heels or something (: Gun bought a flannel, jeans (although he wants one more pair), and a jacket, only. I go crazy when I shop :(
I don't know what to get Gun for Vday. Only because we've been together for so long- and he was my valentine when we weren't together too. But we already made our resverations at a restaurant! I'm not gonna say witch ;P but I'm so excited to eat there! It's really famous, more famous then the other places we've been. Because everyone, absolutely everyone knows this restaurant! I had to drop my cc digits to keep my reservation; just incase we decided to skip out.
Gun's leaving on sunday :( sadsad.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment