Friday, February 27, 2009

uh no.

So I took matt to ninja practice today (taekwondo) and some stupid ass filipino kid, who I could tell was still young, TRIED his hardest to flirt with me. Asking me so many obnoxious questions. And towards the end he had the nerve to say "aye, is that your son?" WTF. WTF! WTF? NO YOU MAY NOT HAVE MY NUMBER YOU SLUT. I gotta take matt to practice @11am tomorrow :( Man, I don;t want to wake up! But there's a party tomorrow so I guess that's ok?

I'm currently watching Titanic because it's on tv. And I'm currently wishing Gun would've came home this weekend :( But at the end, it's all find and dandy since he has spring break starting next friday!

Snowboarding? I will surely EAT it. Gun says he wants to do a jump/flip. Wtf? He says "well I know how to skateboard remember." well I guess that sucks for me because I never learned how to skateboard :( boohoo. But I can't wait to chill with the guys too :) suuwuu



p.s. i made sushi LOL, or tried? :) eh.
p.s.s i bought a new sticker that's currently on my gas door thing. HAHA gay, i don't even know what it's called

No comments: