Thursday, February 5, 2009

F' RAIN.

DUDE. I use to freaking LOVE when it rains. I love the smell of rain, the feeling of rain, everything. I use to just take walks in the rain. But seriously, driving home from school today in the rain was a BITCH. Bumper to freaking bumper on a one lane doesn't make brittany a happy camper. On the real, shit sucked. And the guy in front of me was freaking swirving and shit like wtffff. But on a good note, I got new windshield wipers and I got my water pumped replaced. Oh and we fixed Alices car and got her a new hubcap.

Man, I have to go to fking DR tomorrow and get a copy of my transcript for my files. Mhm. But I have another reason why I need to go there though. It's part of Guns valentines gift. But I'm still not sure if I want to give it to him as our three year anniversary present in April instead. I'm not sure Valentines day would suffice. I'm painting him something with great importance. Too important for Valentines day and just perfect for our three years; but, I've been wanting to paint something for him. Although, I did paint a penguin for him a few months ago, this particular painting is DEEP. Hopefully, I won't mess up because I currently only have one 16 x 20 canvas and I don't wanna run and buy another one :P

We'll see how it goes. I can't wait till he comes backkkkkkk !

i was going to post a picture of the sticker on my car but it's raining so i'll just do it tmr since i promised i'd post pictures everytime :P




bam! i don't know why i never took a picture of my car sticker. i've had it for awhile

No comments: