monthsairy :) So exactly two more months till I add another year to me and Guns relationship. Although, I should of added that along time ago! Gun took forever and a day to ask me out. We dated l little over a year and a half till he finally asked me out. I think that's why people always say, "you've only been dating for that long? I thought it was longer?!" I wasn't aware that everyone knew we were dating; we kinda kept it on the DOWN LOW. The first time he kissed me was in November and the first time he said he loved me, ugh, sadly I don't remember the date :( Usually I would have written it down but since we didn't tell anyone, I didn't. Well, it was before he asked me out and before Sadies which was March 17th. I think it was before Valentines day as well. Actually, maybe after? Because I didn't know he was getting me anything since "no one" knew about us. But like a few days before Valentines day he just said, "britt, I got you something." LOL. I know on Sadies he told me he loved me again and considered me as his girlfriend already but that he didn't want to ask me out officially in March because it was a "bad" month. I think referring to the fact that that was the month my ex-ex asked me out. Ok, I'm tired of pondering when the exact day Gun said he loved me because I won't remember. All I know is that it was after school and that I was completely shocked when he said it that I didn't say anything and I just stood there HAHAHA.
I hope it doesn't rain on Valentines day. Gun said it would ruin his first plan.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
- Jimi Hendrix
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment