Wow, so can we say FAIL? I came home from a long ass day from school and extremely tired from only having 3 hrs of sleep and some psycho bitch had her van parked right in FRONT of my driveway. I couldn't freaking get in at ALL. So I freakin' got out of my car in the middle of my street and examined it and about to freaking drop kick the shit out of it then a car came so I had to move my car. Oh and btw, I live 2 feet away from an elementary school so there's all these cars on the sidewalks so no room on my street whatsoever. Anyway, so I parked my car like freaking 10 houses down and planned to just fucking LAY ontop of her damn van but then I saw her drive off :( I FREAKING MISSED HER -_- I was so sad. Alice said it was some Asian lady because I called her that I couldn't get in and she went outside and saw the Asian lady speeding off. What a HO.
That's my story :) I swear I was so irritable I just wanted to fight someone.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
forget fighting someone.
killing spree.
Post a Comment