Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

So today, I had school :( But actually, surprise surprise, it was a good day! I actually got to school pretty damn fast despite the fact that I had to throw water all over my car to dissolve the ice. So I didn't nod off in HIST class like I did last week HAHA :( fail. Then math is so boring because I basically learned all that shit with Lambright. Aw, I miss Lambright :'( sadsad. I'll visit him during my Spring Break. Anyway, HCOM was actually fun today. We had some kinda debate on differences of communication between the sexes so we divided the room and there's like 10 guys 20 girls? Haha. And it's so funny because there's this one Filipino kid who's basically the class clown dropping all these jokes and shit. So, that was fun. Oh, I got my graded essay last Thursday, yay an A ! And it was a fking essay about Steve Jobs Speech; pretty boring things to write about. PHIL talked to my new friend Martin who has a long distance relationship w/ his girlfriend in Sacramento and he was asking me for tips haha. And in AMST, my Prof. let us go like 5-10 minutes early so I beat the traffic home and actually got home early and put $5 of gas in my car ;( That should last me till Saturday? I have a half tank and I go to school Thursday but take my brother and sister to pracices on Weds + Fri; and in addition, I go out nightly.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE. Me and Alice ran into DMoonzz at Tea Rush. My parents were working late tonight and barely got home at 8ish (I webcam with Gun nightly at 8:50) so we just decided to get some tea at Tea Rush and motherfking Dennis just pops out of nowhere and completely ignored me for a sec. :( But he JK. We talked about some OHNAHS HAHA I swear I thought he was talking Korean to me HAHA. I'm gonna find him a girlfriend :) scouts honor.

Fk yeah! I get to sleep in tomorrow and eat my hot pocket when I wake up :) But I got a lot of reading to do ;(


Roger took these pictures over 3 years ago. So referring to my last post; at least I knew Roger knew HAHA. Wow, so old.

Hard to believe Gun gave me that 3 years ago this coming Saturday :o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOONAHHHH!