So last summer, we planned to go on a cruise ship for vacation with the guys. You need a parent to go with you so either my parents were going to go or Guns mom. But I didn't get my passport in time to book so we went to Vegas instead. But now my parent's are re-thinking the cruise thing since I did actually get my passport a day after we needed to book a cruise (i know right, my luck!). And basically, my parents were like "ask any of your friends if they want to go this year." So who's down? I love cruises. They're so much fun. I think we might be going on the Carnival this year which is more for young adults and teens. I went on the Royal Caribbean my Freshman year. Anyway it's kinda expensive though so that's why my parent's are planning it now (but we're still nto 100% sure yet). But the price is really good if you think about it. Everything on the ship is absolutely free. Free food, free drinks, free service 24/7. There's clubs as well as movie theatres, entertainment shit, rock climbing, a few pools, etc.
I know Gun is already going to come but who's down?

p.s. not 100% sure done deal. BUT for sure, i'll plan a little getaway like Vegas. Maybe have a hotel in Morongo? Gambling anyone? Minus yasir he's still not 18 LOL.
1 comment:
damn tell yasir get older.
Post a Comment