Sunday, March 29, 2009

lousy

Eh, my Saturday was okay considering that I was suppose to go to Disneyland with Gun (his dad made him stay in Arizona :( sadsad). My mom gave me $300 and told me to split it with my sister at the mall. Brianna wanted to go to Puente so we went after her soccer game. This is where she realized that she can't shop at the Childrens Place/Limited Too because she's too old and that she can't shop at F21 because she's too young. I don't even think I went shopping my 7th grade or 8th grade period. We wore uniforms so there really wasn't any need? Well, I bought a few things blahblah and my mom asked me to buy her some skinnys at PacSun and some black vans but then she didn't like the price at the end and decided her borowing my Vans, like she has been for the last couple months, is fine. Ehhh, whatever's fine by me. I was sad though, I wanted a pretzel and all I had was cc/dc and the lady was like, "cash only." :(

I can't wait till my anniversary wtffff! It needs to hurry :) I'm so curious and impatient to find out what's under Guns sleeve for this year. Speaking of surprises though, he called me earlier today saying he's sending me a package via UPS. He wouldn't tell me what was in this "care package" though :( I hate him! He know's I'm so impatient!! Does three years teach him nothing? Honestly!

I lovelovelove Yiruma. Seriously inspires me, and other composers, to play the piano. I actually learned this song thanks to my sister, who's been playing for a little over a year now. I'm still debating on what kinda hobby-ish class I want to take. At first I was thinking dance but then piano came to mind, which I've been wanting to play since I was seven; but then, Gun considering cooking classes because I cook all the time. But me and Gun are most likely going to be taking some like salsa/ballroom kinda class over the summer LOL. We've already done ballroom together though.. so we'll see. Maybe he'll take cooking classes with me HAHA :) Well, if I can't choose on dance or piano I'm sure my parents will let me participate in both seeing as my sister does both piano and soccer and Matt has done about every sport. But I'm just so busy with school, that I can't get into any of those things right now. Sucks.

I told myself I wouldn't make this into a long post but, I fail. :(

I miss GuNNNNNNNN <3 :'( That's ok though, considering I only go to school twice a week, my weeks fly by so fast!

Well, I'm watching Twilight right now, which Gun so thoughfully bought me last week and shipped to me :D hehe

No comments: