
LOL. I just made this a few seconds ago. Since I use my laptop nowadays, I don't have my gif maker, so I found a website to make gifs! I made one of me petting my dog but it wasn't fast enough :( And this is the fastest the pictures will go -_- I was jst looking around my pictures in my computer really fast and thought these bunch of pictures looked funny animated. Side note, I wish had longer eye brows LOL?
Oh, no I didn't cut my hair. It's hiding underneath my shirt. Recognize the shirt? Yeah it's Gun shirt that he's been wearing since like 7th grade? LOL, loser. I really should cut my hair though because it's so freakishly long now. But Gun said if I cut my hair he'll grow his out LOL. I hate it when he has long hair :( But also, I don't want to cut my hair because it takes forever to grow. But it's beginning to become really heavy so I have to thin it out soon. I was today but I forgot.
ANYWAY, I finally found out how to change my music LOL, lame. Of course I put my favorite piano song<3 But then I also put a song after which is a different song that Gun was serenading me with :) I think, if I'm not lazy, I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow. I need two dresses, one for my cousins wedding in May and my anniversary with Gun in two weeks :D

No comments:
Post a Comment