So I'm watching the series for the first time right now and it reminded me what Gun had asked me on Saturday. "If you got pregnant right now, would you keep the baby?" Apparently, I've been talking about babies so much Gun was scared we weren't on the same page anymore LOL. I really, really love babies and kids. But I know that I don't want to be a mom anytime soon at all. This also reminds me about a FML I read a few days ago:
"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"
So basically, Gun thinks I'm going to yell be my babys daddy at him some time soon HAHAHA
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha i read that one! sooo funny. i think thats my favorite one.
HAHAHAH i know so far it's my favorite!
Post a Comment