Friday, April 24, 2009
superfun
I had a lot of fun tonight. Well I started off the day finishing my outline for my 6 min, 5 page speech -_- then took matt to taekwondo and I left my phone on silent so I didn't notice the guys calling me. Anyway, when I got home David and Forrest, my new best friend, were waiting for me. So I ran outta my car went inside to grab my purse and sat in the car and found out we were actually waiting for more people LOL. All along I thought it was just me and David and Yasir. Anyway, I was like alright lets go into my house and chill. So we did then Yasir, MChau, and Victor came. Then DMoonz and his friend Paul came. We decided to go to Guppies. I heard of it before but never been to one! So I was totally down to go and Forrest, my new best friend, was super excited too, he's basically like another Angel with all us Asians hahah. So got to Guppies and slapped a hand to the Guppies Special. So that was FREAKING delicious. Butter toast? OMG. I thought it was going to taste bad but it was ssssssoooooo good <3 And I love, love shaved ice haha. And popcorn chicken. So all of that, yum. So I made two new friends, Forrest and Paul Baik. Paul is a really silent person. Or at least I think he was like super shy haha. He looks big though like a football player or something? Anyway, afterwards we weren't sure what to do so we drove up to Pantera Park and went to Pantera Elem. school and there was a talent show going on so we started to watch it for a bit then we stole the big ass dice thing. SOO EPIC. Funniest thing ever hHAHHA. Oh man, first off, I had to sit in the back of Davids car (David drives nice by the way) and it was me, Yasir, Forrest, and Victor. So pretty squished. Then we couldn't fit the damn dice which was like FREAKING HUGE. Like it wouldnt fit in the trunk either LOL So we made Mchau hold it in the front seat. We went to Jennifer P. house and decided to ding-dong ditch her and leave the big ass dice on her doorstep? LOLOL and Mchau couldn't even get out of the car cause the dice was so big got stuck between him and the dashboard. ANYWAY.. yadayada picked up Jennier P and started to drive around and have all these major laughs and inside jokes now. We didn't want o put the dice back into the car so we put it ontop of the car? LOLOL and Forrest and Victor were going to hold it anyway, it dropped right in front of some teachers so we got freaked out and drove off LOL then we went back and saw it and pickewd it back up and put it on the top of the car again. So we saw these guys walking and we threw it at them? ROFL. And we U-turned and were like "what did we roll?" LOL inside joke. So basically some long talks, major laughs, and infinite inside jokes now :) I miss hanging out with these guys + a new guy Forrest tehehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment