I love how you can catch up on things with some good friends. I love how most understand that it's really hard after you graduate to stay in touch.; but when both make the effort to just sit and talk just for a few minutes to hours, it really makes a different. It brings back good memories. Memories of how life was so much easier (friend wise). When all your best friends and good friends and everyone you knew, were just down the hallway in the next classroom. Even if we end up expanding our friendship within the years, I know who's first priority on my friendship list.
the coming weeks are going to be hectic for me!
today:
-take home math quiz
- history essays due
- philosophy hw due
thursday:
- history exam
- math homework due
tuesday:
- math quiz
thursday:
- math project
- hcom speech :'(
then much more specially with finals in 2 weeks after these weeks^
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment