Sunday, April 12, 2009

bipolar blog

This is seriously a bipolar blog.

First off, I had the most amazing best time ever with Gun this weekend <3 I seriously can't believe I've been with him for three years! Contrary to everyones beliefs, me and Gun have never once broken up or taken a break over the course of our relationship. I always get that question. Anyway, I have A LOT of sleep and rest to catch on to so I'll do a picture post tomorrow maybe. But I took well over 300 pictures so I'm not going to freaking post everything here so you'll only get bits of my anniversary wkend; but, all pictures are already posted onto my myspace!

Second off, LIKE FREAKING SERIOUSLY? There's no point in being your friend anymore if it's only one sided. We're not going to try and be your friend when you're not a friend at all. Seriously though, me and Gun were talking in the car and you really find out who's your friend and who isn't after high school. I mean it's very understandable because we all go our separate ways but it's so freaking frustrating when one person tries to contact you all the time to hang out and when we finally do something just totally BAILS on you. This specific person, we've decided over this weekend that we just don't give a fuck about anymore. We're tired of this particular persons problems and lies. You don't lie to a friend. You don't try to be something you're not in front of your friends. You don't treat your friends like shit JUST to TRY and PRETEND to be some cool ass kid. Likewise, you don't treat your friends like shit just to impress someone else. How is being a total asshole impressive? How is treating people you say are your friends like that make you a bigger person? Because that's what it all is. You try and put this fucking show on for people who aren't even your true friends, who probably don't give a rats ass about you. So that's it, good luck with your show and don't expect anymore invites because there's no point to it anymore. Our friendship has taken its toll. If you can even call whatever we all fucking had with you a friendship.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

jee golly wizz!
i think i may know who this person may be !

Brittany J said...

yeah you know! you should've seen what this person did on friday -_-

Anonymous said...

enlighten me

Brittany J said...

showed up hour and a half late called us while we were near cue and he had his windows down so we some some girl (hopefully it was a girl) and he kept cussing on the phone telling all of us to go down and see him and when we said no come up and spend time with us he said no peace and sped off with some noise from his muffler and radiozz

Anonymous said...

i have been enlightened. thankyou

Brittany J said...

you're welcome :D

Khelyn said...

mm.. lol. sounds like someone i know that we talked about during halloween and put salt in his drink?

i may be mistaken but sounds just like him.

Brittany J said...

nope you're right! uggghh srsly not a friend at all -_-

Khelyn said...

yeah i dont like how he treats you guys. i mean, you were there for him and defended him all the time but friends come and go and it's his lost anyways.