Thursday, April 2, 2009

i'm sorry

dear g,

I'm sorry I woke you up that one Saturday afternoon. I just fell asleep on the bed and thought you were still watching the movie on the television. I fell asleep because you said you wanted to watch the golf channel but you kept the movie on because you thought I was still awake; but in reality, I fell asleep. So once I woke up, I turned to look at you. How was I suppose to know you actually fell asleep while your face was lost and engulfed in my hair? Sorry I basically head-butted you. And I'm sorry for making you get up to turn the television off because I didn't know where the remote was. It was funny though, because you were laying on it. And lastly, sorry for taking all the blanket.

p.s. thank you for sacrificing your love of the golf channel. thank you for sacrificing the need of sleep when you got up to turn off the television. thank you for sacrificing your health by letting me selfishly take the blankets.

love, b

on another note:
Guns care package came today :) maybe I'll post pictures later? My window's open and I love the sound of the leaves rustling with the wind; in addition to to the faint noise of the distant freeway. It's yellow. It brings hope. Also, I love the smell of earth that the wind carries through my window; as is deliberately relinquishes me into ecstasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre lucky its not illegal to blog under the influence.
it sounds like youre on something by the way.

Brittany J said...

LOL thanks? but i'm super! not under anything :) there's other meanings defined by ecstasy besides the drug :(