Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sick

im freaking SICK. i have a speech to deliver tomorrow and my throat is killing me :( funny thing though, my math professor came into the class *cough cough* "sorry, i just came back from mexico- how was everyone elses weekend?" LOL. she's so cute, she's a little asian lady :)


i love LOST (thanks dennis, LOL) my leather gun bracelet that i've had for three years. i'm utterly sad and disappointed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its either you mean to say you "lost" your leather gun bracelet or that sentence makes no sense.

Brittany J said...

LOL i didnt even noticed that HAHAHA yeah lost :(

Khelyn said...

at least it isnt your promise ring!!!

Brittany J said...

OH I KNOW! i thought i lost it one time and it was in my bra LOL because i was washing dishes and so i put it away for safe keeping? then this other time my grandpa had it on his finger HAHAHAH

Khelyn said...

LOL aw your grandpa had it? that's kinda cute. and i thought I lost mine too but I guess I took it off and put it by the sink and my mom found it and then somehow Kayla got a hold of it and I was gonna cry when I couldn't find it then Kayla was like.."ate is this yours?" and i was like O____O LOL