Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 facts

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird/random facts about you. At the end you choose 10 people to tag. List their names and the reason why you're tagging them. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have 'been hit' and to read your blog. You cannot tag me back. Let me know when you are done, so I can come read yours.

1. I have joint hypermobility syndrome. (Stomach, legs, arms, fingers)
2. I have Sleep Bruxism since I was a baby.
3. I have a lazy eye due to a high fever when I was young. And now I'm almost legally blind in that eye.
4. My parents have been divorced since I was two.
5. I have an Enlarged Heart.
6. I have freckles on my right forearm only.
7. I have three tattoos and I can't wait to get more.
8. I 'm a perfectionist.
9. When I was younger, I use to wish that I was a boy so I wouldn't have to go through the pain of giving birth.
10. I miss staring at this:
all the time ;) hahah

No comments: