I went down to drhs after my last class today. I wanted to finally give Yasir his birthday present and I wanted to return my hula dress. I visited Cecile <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">haha. So yeah, dropped of Yasirs present with Cecile got a visitors pass and dropped of my dress at the activities office. I saw Fatema, and she said that dr sucked without the class of '08 haha. But yeah, I miss dr and I miss dances; homecoming is coming up, lucky them :(
So when I was leaving (alice was with me), I was right next to the gym and I hear alice, who's behind me, say those kids over there are starring at you. And I have to get my contacts prescribed because all i saw was blobs hahah. But yeah as I got to my car and crossed lots, I noticed it was Yasir and I told, or rather yelled across the lot and told him his present was in the office. So that's weird how he can see me all the way from there. Maybe he recently got his contacts prescribed?
Anyway, leaving to drop of my brother and sister to soccer practice then leaving to go to my dads house. I love how my dads side of my family is rekindling. That means parties every weekend again :)
k ttfn !
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment