I'm going to wash my car and clean it out today; when my mom comes home that is. I hate the fact that my mom uses my car. She says she doesn't want to waste gas and use her big ass sequoia. I told her that's her fault for getting a big car and to trade it in. She said no. It's fucking not fair because it's like it's not even my car. She should clean my car not me -_- She told me to clean the WHOLE house today when I'm BARELY even home. She tells me to pick up the kids backpack and shit off the floor and it's like, are you kidding me? It's their mess not mine. I leave the house at 6:30am for class, get out at 12pm but I'm not home till 1:30pmish and I leave again and don't come back till night. So I'm basically never ever home. I don't make a mess at all so it's not fucking fair .. whatever.
Yeah, so it's pretty ridic if you see at 40 yr old woman driving a car with a BRITT <3 GUN sticker on the back of the car with two little people along with it. My dad wants me to confront my mom cause she's acting as if it's not even my car but I can't :\
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment