Sunday, September 28, 2008

lethargic

Mmm last night I couldn't sleep. My ear piercing was throbbing the whole night. It sucks that my piercing is on the ear, of the side, that I like to sleep on. You'd think after almost 2 months I'd be fine already. They told me it'd take about 6 months if I suck at healing and what not. But I'm really good at healing and I have a high pain tolerance (except when it comes to stretching my ears). Anyway, my piercing didn't hurt until after the first week. I didn't bleed or anything it just hurts when I touch it. At least my body didn't reject it though. I see more piercings in my future; however, facial piercings are not my thing. Also, Gun thinks it's disgusting when girls get face piercings ie: lip, eyebrow, nose, tongue, monroe. So there's so many places on my ear that I cold get more ha :)

So I'm feeling really lazy today. I haven't stayed at home for this long since school started. 24 Hrs in my house is the longest I've been here and it's so boring, wow. But I'm watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days on USA.

1. That's so funny, it's been like only 5 months? HAHA.
2. Overused. Don't say just to say it.
3. What do you even know about it ?
4. That was wrong for you to do that.
5. I guess it is a competition if you want to bring that up.
6. Don't worry, I've been through it as well. It just shows how fucked up they all are.


oh fuck man, i lost one of my glasses :( i thought i saw it a couple of days ago too. i think i probably left it at my dads house ? i can't see the damn tv when i'm on my bed and i hate wearing my contacts after i'm home cause sometimes i doze off and i can't when i have my contacts in :(

No comments: