I need a mother fucking job! But my parents won't let me and they said I should concentrate on my studies and what not. But they don't give me money for shit! My mom is suppose to give me $20 everyday I leave for school but she gives me $25 a WEEK. That shit lasts me an hour. I'm constantly on my feet, outta this house, chilling somewhere, spending cash. I have like $200-something in my bank and I'm about (where the fuck is the about symbol on this laptop) $200 in debt right now cause I paid for Gun's birthday dinner! Food was bomb though and Gun was happy; therefore, money wasn't an issue at that point seeing him smiling and his tummy full. A way to a mans heart is through his stomach right?
I miss Gun a lot. But it's easy; I've been use to this for the past 2 and half years anyway. Besides, true love waits. I'm perfectly fine on how things are, it's pretty easy when both people are committed and are on the same page. But of course, I would love for him to be home already :(
Schools pretty damn easy. I hope I don't speak so soon? But really though, I have so much free time on my hands. Oh and on My first college essay I aced it (one of three) and my professor wants me to publish it. Ridic righttttt?
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment