Sunday, May 17, 2009

wedding

xposted from my livejournal! made the pictures smalller for blogspot

So on Saturday was my cousins wedding! It was the first time Guns ever been to an "American" wedding. So the wedding started at 3PM and she looked super pretty in her dress :) And during the ceremony we're suppose to go up and get communion and Gun's Buddhist so he had no clue what to do haha :) And he was having the time of his life reading the books and being enlightened. After the ceremony (which I add, the groom [my cousin] was so nervous he forgot which hand the ring went on!) we were suppose to go to m cousins house who lives close by before the reception. However, me and Gun found out that the dinner didn't actually start till 8PM so we followed my cousins to McDonalds and had some goods. We go to Coco Palms at 6PM and Gun didn't bring money and we didn't know it was valet only so I told him I'd ask my dad, no problem. Anyway, from 6pm-730pm was drinks and fruits and cheese and all those goods and looking for your seating ish. Gun got a glass of Red Wine from my older cousin. Gun LOVES Red wine because he drinks it everytime he goes to Thailand. Anyway, then my step mom handed me her margarita which tasted nasty. And the waiter came with Red and White Wine and since Gun already had Red Wine they thought I was 21 as well and I got some White Wine, which tastes nasty too LOL. They didn't card anyone on my table except my cousin Melinda and her boyfriend after my cousin Evelyn said loudly that she was underage; low blowwwwwwwwww :) So Sex on the Beach was pretty good and some other green drink but I forgot what it was called. The last time I ever drank was my freshman year and Gun has never drank alcohol besides his Wine. I dont know, I don't find any reason to drink normally but it was a specialy occasion and my parents and family were handing me drinks hhaha. Anyway the food was delicious and sad that I didn't sit next to all my cousins :( I sat with Gun my cousin Melinda and her boyfriend, my cousin Evelyn and her two friends (one of which is in my hisotry class at csuf, weird.), my cousin Eileen and her boyfriend and her friend. The decorations were pretty nice too and cute. They had a freaking CANDY TABLE. I so want one at mine haha :( They had oreo cookie kisses? I never knew they mad that, but it was so good I want to go find some, they might be special order? During dinner and the courses, Gun was entertaining all my little cousins and brother. It was kinda sad because they wouldn't leave him alone, speically after he started showing them magic tricks and talking about pokemon cards. All the parents around us were just starring haha. After eating did the garter and boquet toss and the money dance and toasts. Took some group pictures and danced. And then as it came time to go we came back to the whole valet parking problem and Gun didn't want to take money from my dad so I gave him $5 worth of coins HAHAHA so embarassing. Originally, the plan was that I just go with my dad from the restaurant but I asked Gun to drive me there so we could be together longer. I felt bad during the ride there because it was after 12 and he was tired and wined up (although he drank wine like 3 hours earlier and only a glass). But he kept telling me it was ok and that he wanted to :) That's what I love about Gun. He's the sweetest guy ever and he tries to do everything to make me happy. He's been driving me to school because he knows I hate driving and he even went to class with me! SO basically, he wakes up early on his vacation and even spends his time in my classes being SO bored. Then, me and my friend Alice wanted to eat somewhere nice on our last night together and since we hate driving Gun offered to drive us to any restaurant and even pick us up. Alice said "wtf? my boyfriend would never do that." And Gun just replied, "An hour of my life is not important if it means that you two are safe off the streets." I dont even know, he's just so selfless and giving.

Today he picked me up from my dads and we went to watch Angels & Demons. He doesn't like those kinds of movies but agreed to watch it because he knows I do.



church parkinglot


:)


menu~


cookies and wine and coke


cake


YUMMM <3

elvin and renee jaurigue :)


niece and gun -_-



nephew/ ring barer


cousin mel and her bf aaron


blurry :|


random kid poped in the picture HAHAHAHA so funny


i was srsly laughing forever GUNS FACE IS SO EPIC.


after dancing and such!

more on my myspace, a lot more

I've noticed that I have trust issues. I dont really know why. I know Gun loves me but I can't seem to trust him 100% It's NOT that I don't trust him but I think it's because there's always that possibility of getting hurt so I don't want, or I can't trust all the way. But it's just so weird that I can't trust when I know deep down inside how much he cares for me and loves me. I feel really bad for Gun because he knows about my trust issues and has to deal with it. I hate that I can't fully trust and I wish I could let this guard down :(

3 comments:

Khelyn said...

dude ive never ever been to a wedding either.
haha i hope you guys had fun :)
did it give you ideas for your wedding?

Brittany J said...

you've never been to a wedding? :O I've been to I think 4? 3 of which was from my Christian cousins and the one above is Catholic.
YEAH it gave me the idea of having a candy table LOLOL :)

Khelyn said...

lol candy table sounds cute. i like thinking about my wedding :]
i have like a "wedding" folder of the things i want in mine rofl