Sunday, May 31, 2009

hai

I've been hanging out with Gun everyday; minus some Sundays of course, he plays golf. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure what I want to do this summer. Specially since Gun isn't going to Thailand this year. Of all the years I've known Gun he always went back so now I have this blank book of what to do's. Usually I always run in the summer since I'm bored at home, now I'm just going to get more fat since Gun's here :( That's ok.

I watched Up yesterday. Cutest freaking thing EVER. I even loved the short before the movie. I even cried in the beginning, I'm such a kid. All of May I had family parties which Gun attended with me. Yesterday was my cousins 18th birthday where I learned about Hotel 626. I pissed my pants when I googled-picture it. Me and Gun are probably going to play it soon though :x In 2 weeks there's another party but I can't go because I'll be celebrating my birthday that day. I just noticed I'm suppose to go to my dads house that week, I guess I have to skip out, sucks. Even though I'm going to be 19, I'll stll feel so young as I do now.

I can't believe I'm a 2nd year in college now. This year has passed by so fast. I hope it passes by fast again so Gun can move back home faster :( I only got 3 grades posted so far and a class I thought I'd do bad in, Philosophy, I did fine! So I'm happy.

I'll have a picture post soon, sometime this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paRtly cloudy was so cute.
and i almost cried in the beginning too. the miscarriage and when ellie died ):

Brittany J said...

I KNOW, all the animals were adorable! I almost cried then too haha. And omg, that's when I started to cry during the miscarriage then when she landed in the hospital :( Gun was laughing at me