She's such an adorable puppy :) but she sleeps with me and right now she cries like crazy at night and is barely learning how to bark :x
That's Roys Hawaiian Fusion? I heard of it from when I use to hula we were going to go there, I didn't know it was THAT good looking :) I must try now. Hehe, thank you :)
OH LOLLL duh its sunshine. sorry,. and omggg you have a twin then. coz i took a look at that girl TWICE and i confirmed it was you but i guess not. lol dude remember the girl lionel thought you looked like? you have so many twins!
9 comments:
oooh how cuuutee!
don is looking for a maltese for me coz i really liked chau's dog so im gonna name is hustler ahahaha
buster & hustler :)
btw i think i saw you by michaels a couple of days ago.
i think you were coming out of golden spoon. not sure but it was around that vacinity
omg again, so cute, you're so lucky! Oh and that restaurant was Roy's Hawaiian Fusion in Pasadena :)
i only got her for $200 :) and most likely chipotle since i'm so addicted to that place hehe :) was gun with me? i saw raquel and jen p. there
She's such an adorable puppy :) but she sleeps with me and right now she cries like crazy at night and is barely learning how to bark :x
That's Roys Hawaiian Fusion? I heard of it from when I use to hula we were going to go there, I didn't know it was THAT good looking :) I must try now. Hehe, thank you :)
no you were alone lol
but i KNOW you were wearing a white shirt and sunglasses coz i took a second glass if it was you.
hahaha!
and chipotle!! thats such a cuuuteee nameee!
LOL that wasn't me then! i don't even wear sunglasses :x
chipote isn't my dogs name HAHAHAHA :P
OH LOLLL duh its sunshine.
sorry,. and omggg you have a twin then.
coz i took a look at that girl TWICE and i confirmed it was you but i guess not.
lol
dude remember the girl lionel thought you looked like?
you have so many twins!
LOL yeah my friend alice thinks someone else looks like me too :P
Post a Comment