Tuesday, September 1, 2009
lucky.
i love it when people tell me i'm lucky to have gun. it makes me so happy inside that they see what i see: i am so lucky to have him in my life. i only wish he could experience this feeling but i doubt people tell him he's lucky to have me; i don't do half the incredible things he does for me. i hope this doesn't come off as like.. i guess conceited- in a way? it's just, i totally agree. i love him for always putting my happiness first. for putting me first. i hope he knows how much i really appreciate him in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sure he does :)
Thats exactly how I feel about Yasir ! I hope he sees how much I appreciate him even though I'm not so very good at expressing it ! I suck :(
yes, you ARE lucky.:( :(
now find me one!
I hope he does Laura :)
Kristin, you can have... Gain... Gun's little brother :P HAHA
Post a Comment