Monday, June 15, 2009

nineteen

I had so much fun on my two birthdays :)

12th
The 12th was my actual birthday. Gun took me Disneyland because I get in for free! He knew that I've been pretty upset because I just lost my leather "Gun" bracelet that I got three years ago @ Knotts. He found out we could get one at Dland so we went there! When it was my turn in line to tell the lady what name I wanted on she said that I couldn't get the name Gun. I couldn't quite hear her but she said something like we can only do real names? So I had to show her Guns HS ID that I luckily had in my purse. She was so surprised that it was a real name haha. After Gun took me to IHOP because we both never been there and he wouldn't let me get chocolate chip pancakes :( After Gun took me to go shopping. They suck at surprise parties so I knew that he was just buying time :P Gun also gave me my bday presents of chocolates, flowers, a card that he recorded his voice, and a cook book and a coach purse that I already had :( He felt so bad and he felt that he totally "failed" me. I felt SO bad :( But he said it was ok that he'll exchange it and get me a dslr :D Anyway, so yeah surprise party for me! Gun bought me a tiramisu cake <3 yum!! After the party I suggested we go to a strip club. Never been and thought it'd be fun, funny, and different. Boy was I wrong. After that night I can assure everyone that I am 101% straight as a ruler. Everyone keeps asking me if I brought Gun and of course I did! I don't see nothing wrong with bringing Gun when I even went. All the guys had a fking blast of course HAHA. I got 2 lap dances and james, ken and roger got lap dances as well. I don't even want to mention what happened during my lap dances. I am just in total shock still LOL. I thought it was real fun though like watching them dance. It's just so interesting? Yeah so it was James, Rog, Den, Ken, Dav, Me, Gun, Ang, and Forrest. Tony couldn't go because Sarah said he couldn't and Victor was 18 yet LOL. Sad. And Angels girlfriend didn't want to come :( The strippers were all SO nice to me though. They kept giving me high fives for bringing all my guy friends and bf to a strip club on MY birthday haha. And they kept telling me don't worry we're married or not lesbian it's all for show etc :) But overall, it was a once in a lifetime experience and I had a lot of fun and laughs. But it made me interested to know how other strip joints look like inside LOL.

13th
Gun surprised me with going horseback riding in the hollywood hills, right below the hollywood sign! I was so ecstatic! At first I was like k lets do this! Then when I got onto the horse I was so scared LOL I got the biggest horse and they named him Tiny :( When we were suppose to load up onto the horses, they move up when a horse left the stable. My horse didn't so I knew he was going to be stubborn :( Gun got a horse named Columbus who use to be a race horse! I started getting scared when a worker said, "I hope you're not scared of heights because the horses tend to go towards the edge; but don't worry, they don't want to fall off anymore than you do." So I was freaking out specially because the first few feet was pretty high. But then I got comfortable riding and had so much fun :) It worked so many muscles I didn't know I had HAHA. And stupid me, when I was kicking the horse to go faster, I didn't stand up so my ass was slamming against the saddle and it hurt so much :( But worth it! After horseback riding Gun took me to Rodeo Dr. and took me into the Tiffany&Co store :) I've never been in one! And he showed me the 2nd promise ring he was getting me! He got me my first one on my 16th birthday :) Anyway it was BEAUTIFUL. It says "I Love You" all over the ring! He had to take me to get it because he wasn't sure where I wanted to put the ring and which size I would need. I decided to put it on my middle finger on my left hand; therefore, if I'm mad at him and flick him off, it's an I love you flick off :) Just kidding! I've never flicked off Gun, might be fun to start though :) After we went back home and changed and he told me we were going to dinner at a place called Yamashiro that was also located in the Hollywood Hills. It was a beautiful restaurant! We ate around the garden area which had an open roof! We got there around 7pm right when the sun was setting and we could see the beautiful view of LA. Were we sat is were there was usually parties so luckily, Gun was able to snag that table. Since it was normally reserved for bigger parties, we got the whole area to ourselves (untill around 830pm when ppl started to come). It was very romantic with just us two :) We had SO much food haha. We ordered for appetizers: butter lettuce wraps, sashimi, sweet shrimp, reclining buddha (sushi), oyster shooters, and some other sushi that had crispy crab but I forgot what interesting name it had. For entree I had lamb, like I always have, and Gun had wagyu steak which he told me was suppose to be better than filet mignon. For dessert we had a fake chocolate souffle. I call it fake because all it really was a lava cake. I was kinda sad, but they put a candle and a chocolate sign that said Happy Bday :)

Uhm, I think that's it? All in all, I had a great birthday and I was sad that it was over :(


12th -

went to dland in the morning and had ihop for the first time! i was sad bc gun said i can't have the chocolate chip pancakes :(


went into dland for free :)


got my new leather bracelet. i'm sad because it's not the same as my old one and it in the goofy ass writing -_-


gun bought me a tiramisu cake :D the raspberries look weird bc my mom put it in the freezer LOL


cake that my mom bought me. she knows me so well! 4 layer chocolate cake :)


gucci purse my mom bought me when she went to vegas 2-3 weeks ago

i'm so sad no pictures from the party/ strip club :(

13th -



i absolutely loved riding the horses!!!


Tiny and me :)


dream car :) aston martin vanquish




bentley gt


rodeo dr !


gun took me into tiffanys and showed me what promise ring he wanted to buy me. i absolutely LOVED it.


on the way home, gun told me this is how much he ONLY had for dinner. wtf i said it was fine LOL


gun bought me this princess hat to wear during our trip to the strip club but i forgot to wear it :( so i wore it on saturday


he took me to dinner at Yamashiro in Hollywood
this is were we sat!


he looks like his papa


no roof


oyster shooter


hi there


i always order lamb :)


gun had wagyu steak


no he's not cute


rolls-royce


left side of the view


right side of the view


brittany the smurffff
i crave mc donalds coke at night for some reason :\


guns blue lights in his car


SUP


the ring he bought me :) it says "i love you" all around it!


a bruise i got when my Yasir came over and i bumped into the metal under the bed :(


cook book gun bought me :) yayay


gun bought me a coach purse!! :)


but i had the exact same purse just diff. color :( he was very said. he felt as if he failed me :(

but he's going to return it and buy me the dslr i wanted :D



more in my myspace and sorry if i have any misspellings, it's pretty long and I was in a rush to write it!


oh and forgot to mention! yasir got me body wash and wrote in card that whenever i'm rubbing my boobs i'll think of him HAHAHA and victor, david, and forrest pitched and got me a giftcard to f21 :) thank you guys <3333

2 comments:

Khelyn said...

aaw you're 19!
last year of being a teen. oh no!
lol. im glad you had fun. i lovee youu! :)

Brittany J said...

thank you, i did have lots of fun :D i know gun is going to be 20 soon. the night before i turned 19 i was sitting in my bed and i was like woah i'm going to be 19 and then 20 and i was freaking out because 20 sounds SO old :| i love you too! :D i'm really sad that i didnt see you at ur graduation!!