
Me and G went to DRHS graduation on Wednesday night. We had other plans because Yas and Dav told us they couldn't get us in since there was only seven tickets given out to each student. But Yas called us earlier that morning telling us he got two tickets last minute! So we changed our plans for the night. We originally were going to go eat at The Hat and head to a drive-in movie at 8:35pm-12:30am (it's two movies for the price of one). But since we decided to go, we had to change things around. I ran to CVS and made Yas and Dav a poster but they said we weren't allowed to bring posters so I folded it and put it in my purse :D Anyway, saw a few familiar faces gave them hugs and said our congratulations. It took us forever to find Dav -_- but we finally did and we took the above picture (I'm waiting for the picture of me+g+yas). After the graduation me+G went to The Hat, he's never been there so he was SO amazed when seeing how huge the chili cheese fries were. After eating headed to the second movie.

I was really sad because I wanted to watch The Taking of Penham 123 :( The second movie was gay: Drag Me to Hell. I was laughing the whole time. Me and Gun have seen SO many movies since he's been here (month and a half)! So the picture on the right is his open trunk of his mazda 3. He put blankets and pillows. We didn't know how cold it was going to be and it was pretty chilly! We couldn't put the trunk down because of the "Gun loves Britt" sticker would block the screen haha. But now we know to bring extra blankets! We're pratically going to the drive-in once a week. Friday, Gun took me to The Diplomante Cafe in the Brea Mall. Super delicious! The bread was my favorite :) Gun loves the bread and that was the main reason he took me there HAHA. I like that they gave us butter and tomato/basil/oliveoil mix in a cup ~ bruschetta! After he took me to watch The Proposal because I really wanted to see it LOL. Ryan Reynolds is super hot :) It was real funny too! Gun bought me Mint Dibs ice cream, favoriteee! After he drove me to my dads house in Upland and chatted with my dad and step mom. He'll be returning tmr night for dinner and Sunday night to take me home. I was going to take my car here but he insisted on taking me and picking me up! What a gentleman :)
-- eta: please excuse the whole picture on the left, right thing. I originally positioned them on the left and right but when posted it's just in the center!
No comments:
Post a Comment