Sorry I haven't been posting in here lately. Mostly because I know more people who use livejournal than blogspot and because I don't know how to "follow" people.
Hm. I'm finally done with finals! Gun came back from AZ on Wednesday and picked me up from school because I had 3 finals and Alice only had one so she drove back after hers. Anyway, Gun got to meet the guy who liked me. And this guy, already knew I had a boyfriend and that I've been going out with him for nearly three years but his persona was basically, "yeah fuck it." ha. But this guy's nice and he's in two of my classes; he's good company. But Gun is never jealous or protective so he really doesn't care. But he has nothing to worry about anyways :) So we went to brea mall after because Guns roommate Heng had to buy lotion for his family- as in presents. And the guy texted me saying how lucky Gun is and I showed it to Gun and he was like, "yeah, I know; what's new?" Man, sometimes I wish he went all like incredible hulk on guys or something. But that's ok.
Thursday just went down to the village starbucks and me and Alice OWNED Gun and Heng at this one card game called Idiot. Man, they're sore losers :) Friday I had my last final, which was for dance. After that we went to eat Dim Sum in Nogales. Then we went out with the guys for some Thai food at Banana Bay because that's the only place we cna seriousl be loud. Ha. last night, Saturday, I went to eat kbbq on fairway with his momma and them. Everytime she hugged me she'd hit my piercing on my top ear, but that's ok! So now it's Sunday and Gun always goes golfing on Sunday. But tomorrow going to go to mall with Gun, I need to buy one more gift for him. So far I have like 12 for him LOL. Then I might force him to watch Twilight EEEE :) I love Twilight... Robert Pattinson is a sexy, sexy man! I told Gun I'm having his babies and Gun said, "okay, name one after me!" -_- Then Tuesday I'm treating everyone to Knotts Berry Farm :D Well, not really because I got 40+ free tickets haha. So far, the forecast says it's not going to rain so I hope it stays that way :( Wednesday, Christmas Eve, Gun is gonna spend it with me! :) I'm going to go to my dads side first but I cant stay long because the Christmas party for my moms side is at my house ha.
Then after that, not so sure what we're doing but James' party for New Years Eve. I'm kinda debating if I want to go or not. Like.. really I don't give a fuck about anything in the past anymore now that I've left high school and am in college now. Hopefully the feelings are mutal and everythings water under the bridge. Hopefully, we're all mature enough now.
PS
Man oh man, does my boyfriend get sexier by the minute :) It still amazes me how I can drool over him still after 3 years :)
PS2
We played Monopoly at Angels house twice. I want to buy monopoly now. It's so fun when you're older and you actually know the rules !
ttfn !
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i missed monopoly ):
Post a Comment